Fairy tales II

 

Heute zeig ich euch ein weiteres von Märchen inspiriertes Nageldesign. Ich glaub, da brauch ich gar nicht viel dazu sagen - Rotkäppchen macht wieder mal den Wald unsicher.

Here is another example of my fairy tale-inspired nail art. I don't think this needs any explanation - Little Red Riding Hood rides again.




 
Dieses war mein erstes Märchen-Design - keine Ahnung, warum ausgerechnet Rotkäppchen, aber es hat Spaß gemacht und mir die Idee für ein weiteres Design gegeben. Das ist zwar nicht direkt ein Märchen, aber trotzdem von der Stimmung her irgendwie märchenhaft... naja, ihr werdet sehen.

Euer rotkäppiges Nagelnewbie

This was the first design I came up with for the fairy tale challenge. I have no idea why I picked Little Red Riding Hood, but I had fun doing it. This also inspired me to do another look, which isn't strictly speaking a fairy tale but still sort of feels like one... well, you'll see.

The little red nail newbie

2 comments:

  1. awwwww... really love how the colours you chose give the whole design a dark haunted feeling! :))
    can't wait to see the other one! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I promise I'll post it soon (and a few others I've wanted to post for ages).

      Delete

Hi! I love getting comments!
Comment moderation is enabled so your comment won't appear right away but at least you can be sure I read every single comment and try to answer them as fast as possible :)

Hallo! Ich freu mich sehr über jeden Kommentar!
Da sie moderiert sind, erscheinen sie nicht sofort, aber dafür könnt ihr euch sicher sein, dass ich auch jeden einzelnen lese :) Ich werd so schnell wie möglich darauf antworten.

Copyright © 2013 To boldly polish and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.
Social media icons (except gfc) by

Photobucket